Dues vary depending on membership option.
- Competitive Dues: $80/semester or $150/year
- Includes balls, court space, tournament fees, travel costs, club t-shirt, some socials, and an opportunity to meet people of similar interests and skill level
- Anyone who wants to be a competitive member can be!
- Non-Competitive Dues: $20/semester
- Includes balls, court space, club t-shirt, some socials, and the opportunity to meet people of similar interests
Payment Options – online (card), check, cash
- Sign in with your UTEID
- Click “Sport Club Deposits”
- Select “Club Tennis” from the “Sport Club” drop-down menu
- Select “Sport Club Dues” from the “Deposit Account” drop-down menu
- Type your name – Competitive OR Non-Competitive Dues into the “Description/Purpose” box based on your membership option
- Type the corresponding dues amount based on your membership option (i.e. $150 for competitive year dues)
Bring cash or a check to any of our events and give it to an officer.
Checks should be made out to University of Texas at Austin with Club Tennis on the memo line