Dues vary depending on membership option.
- Competitive Dues: $80/semester or $150/year
- Includes balls, court space, tournament fees, travel costs, club t-shirt, some socials, and an opportunity to meet people of similar interests and skill level
- Anyone who wants to be a competitive member can be!
- Non-Competitive Dues: $40/semester
- Includes balls, court space, club t-shirt, some socials, and the opportunity to meet people of similar interests
Payment Options – online (card), check, venmo, cash
- Instructions: log-in, select affiliation, scroll down to find “Sport Club Tournaments & Online Dues” along the left sidebar, find your club and complete payment
- If you decide to pay online please forward your receipt to the club email (firstname.lastname@example.org) as a confirmation of your payment and ask an officer for your t-shirt during a practice.
Bring cash or a check to any of our events and give it to an officer.
Checks should be made out to University of Texas at Austin with Club Tennis on the memo line