We offer 2 kinds of memberships:
|Access to Practices||✓||✓|
Competitive: Travel to tournaments around Texas where we compete against other club teams. Competitive players are placed on teams based on our ladder, but every competitive player will have the opportunity to play no matter their ladder ranking.
- All competitive players must fill out the required membership form given by RecSports in order to participate. Failure to do so will result in the inability to participate in tournaments.
Non–Competitive: Can come to our practices, socials, fundraisers, and volunteer events! Although we encourage members to play competitively, we know there are players out there who only want to practice and not compete due to a variety of reasons. As a non-competitive member, you can meet and become friends with all the great people that form our club while practicing a sport you love.
- Click this link: https://secure.rs.utexas.edu/store/login/
- Sign in with your UTEID
- Click “Sport Club Deposits“
- What to select:
- For the “Sport Club” option, choose “Club Tennis“
- For the “Deposit Account” option, choose “Sport Club Dues“
- For the “Description/Purpose” option, type in your name and the membership choice (ex: John Smith, Competitive – Fall)
- For the “Deposit Amount” option, type in the amount you are paying based on the membership option (scroll up if you need to see the payment amount again)