Days & Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 6-8 pm
- Primarily on courts 6-10 & 16-20, but any court is fine
- Practices are NOT mandatory
- Will need to provide your own racket, court shoes, and water.
- Make sure to bring your Student ID to get access to the facility. It’s free once you scan your ID
There are many options to get to the courts. You can either drive, bike, take the bus, or carpool.
- Drive: about a 10-minute ride from UT (see parking info below)
- Bus: about 20 minutes from UT (below are 4 bus routes to get to the courts)
- Public transportation is free with your UT-ID card!
- We recommend using Google Maps or the Capital Metro app to figure out the bus system
- Get a ride: Many of our members have cars!
- Join our GroupMe if you ever want a ride and someone is sure to answer!
- Bike: about a 20-minute ride from UT
Parking: If you park in the parking lot, you may get a ticket from campus security if you do not have a parking permit. You can always park in the neighborhood nearby if you don’t want to buy one.
- We recommend the Night Pass (N), which is $49 for the WHOLE year
- You get to park weeknights (5:45 pm – 7 am) & weekends all day until Monday at 7 am
- Here is the link to the parking passes: https://parking.utexas.edu/parking/student-parking