Days & Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 6-8 pm
- Primarily on courts 6-10 & 16-20, but any court is fine
- Practices are NOT mandatory
- Will need to provide your own racket, court shoes, and water.
- Make sure to bring your Student ID to get access to the facility. It’s free once you scan your ID
Location: Whitaker Tennis Courts on 51st Street and Guadalupe
There are many options to get to the courts. You can either drive, bike, take the bus, or carpool.
- Drive: about a 10-minute ride from UT (see parking info below)
- Bus: about 20 minutes from UT (below are 4 bus routes to get to the courts)
- Public transportation is free with your UT-ID card!
- We recommend using Google Maps or the Capital Metro app to figure out the bus system
- Get a ride: Many of our members have cars!
- Join our GroupMe if you ever want a ride and someone is sure to answer!
- Bike: about a 20-minute ride from UT
Parking: If you park in the parking lot, you may get a ticket from campus security if you do not have a parking permit. You can always park in the neighborhood nearby if you don’t want to buy one.
- We recommend the Night Pass (N), which is $49 for the WHOLE year
- You get to park weeknights (5:45 pm – 7 am) & weekends all day until Monday at 7 am
- Here is the link to the parking passes: https://parking.utexas.edu/parking/student-parking