Days & Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Fridays from 6-8:00 pm
- Primarily courts 6-10 & 16-20, but any court is fine
- Practices are NOT mandatory
- Will need to provide your own racket, court shoes, and water.
- Make sure to bring your Student ID to get access to the facility. It’s free once you scan your ID
Location: Whitaker Tennis Courts on 51st Street & Guadalupe (Address: 290 W 51st St)
Contact Tracing: MUST FILL OUT THIS FORM BEFORE EVERY PRACTICE
Aug/Sep Sign up Sheet: https://docs.google.com/…/1IC4nVzuPnn74ZNRguUMM…/edit…
How to Get There
Drive: about 10 minutes from Campus
Parking: If you park in the parking lot you WILL get a warning and possibly a ticket from campus security if you do not have a parking permit that allows you to park there. You can always park in the neighborhood nearby if you don’t. Would recommend the Night Pass (N)[$48 for the WHOLE year] – Weekdays 5:45 pm – 7 am & Weekends all day until Monday at 7 am.
Parking & Transportation: https://parking.utexas.edu/parking/student-parking
Get a ride: Many of our members have cars. Post on our Facebook page if you ever want a ride and someone is sure to answer!
Bike: about a 20 minute ride
Bus: about 15/30 minutes
- Public transportation is free with your UT ID card and works great once you know how to use it.
- UT Intramural Field Bus (656)
- UT West Mall Station (NB) – 801
- UT West Mall Station (NB) – 803
- Get on street across from the University Co-Op
- Get off at Sunshine Station (NB) – 5 stops
- (Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/9JWQJ5K7z6vCJahv6)
- 2231 Guadalupe/West Mall UT (1)